Help to Buy
Help to Buy (Scotland) Affordable New Build Scheme is a government backed shared equity scheme for new home buyers, whether you are a first time buyer or an existing homeowner looking to take the next step up the property ladder.
Details of the scheme:
- Minimum 5% deposit
- Scottish Government interest free equity loan up to 15%
- Mortgage secured for remaining 80%
- Loan can be repaid at any time during ownership or upon sale of property
- Repayment based on current value of property
- Currently available on homes up to the value of £200,000
- Applications to scheme can be made up to 9 months in advance of handover date
Here’s how the scheme would work on a property valued at £200,000:
|Interest free equity loan||15%||£30,000|
For further details on how the Help to Buy scheme could get you moving, please speak to our Sales Advisors.
Helpful and Supportive Sales Advisors
Being my first home purchase, Campion’s build quality impressed me the most.
My sales advisor was helpful and supportive throughout the buying process. I am very happy with my new home and would not hesitate to recommend Campion Homes.Ryan Nelson