Terms & Conditions
All you need to know to move quickly and easily with Campion Homes PART EXCHANGE service
- Decide on the Campion home you wish to reserve and ascertain if Part Exchange is available on this plot. Your sales advisor will help with this.
- Tell our sales advisor what you think your house is worth and they will calculate whether there is enough differential between your home and the Campion home. There must be a 30% differential for Part Exchange to be considered.
- We will then ask you some questions about your property which must be in Scotland.
- All this information is passed to our Head Office and if, in principle, it looks as though we can proceed, we will arrange for an independent Estate Agent to carry out a valuation on your home. The figures will be based upon achieving a viable sale in a six-week period and we will make you an offer based on these valuations. Your co-operation in giving early access to valuers will assist the speed of our offer.
- Our offer is made subject to a satisfactory Home Report. Occasionally, as a result of a point within the Home Report, a specialist report may be required but we would keep you informed of the reasons why and of the outcome.
- In the event of any issues, we will talk to you to see if we can resolve these to ensure the progress of the transaction. However, if we fail to agree terms and Campion Homes declines to proceed, your reservation fee will be returned to you less any cost incurred by Campion for survey and specialist reports.
- Once we have agreed terms, we will take over the marketing of your home. With your support this will begin after the reservation is completed and the marketing price is agreed.
- If you already have your Part Exchange property on the market for sale, it will be a condition of the Part Exchange agreement that:
- no party is at the time negotiating to purchase the property
- you are responsible to meet the costs of the existing marketing agents and Solicitors
- you cancel any existing contract with estate agents relative to the marketing and sale of the Part Exchange property.
- We ask that you make your home available for viewing with our appointed agents and in periods of absence of more than 24 hours a key be left with our agents for accompanied viewings.
- We also ask that your home is presented to the highest standard both internally and externally during the marketing period and up to the legal completion dates in order to help with the sale of your home.
- Campion Homes reserves the right to refuse a Part Exchange without giving reasons. Their decisions on the price and whether to proceed are final.
- The Purchasers will be responsible for paying their own legal fees incurred in connection with the sale of their existing property to Campion Homes.
Visit our Law View page for further information on this stunning development