Living in Leven - Assisted Move Package
Did you know that Campion Homes is offering Assisted Move packages for selected homes in Law View, Leven?
We know how challenging the selling process can be. When you’ve found your new home, you just want to focus on getting packed up and moved right in – you don’t want the hassle of finding a buyer, chains, and an influx of estate agent emails.
That’s why we’re offering an Assisted Move service to people who purchase selected Law View properties. When you reserve a selected plot at Law View, we will help you to sell your old home, so that you can concentrate on moving into your new one.
What is Assisted Move?
Assisted Move is a system where Campion Homes takes care of the marketing, estate agents and the home report for your existing property - and we will even pay the fees for all three. It couldn’t be simpler.
What does the Assisted Move Package include?
The assisted move package offers plenty of benefits. When you reserve a selected Law View plot, Campion Homes take care of the sale of your existing home.
- An independent valuation of your current property
- Appointment of an estate agent to market your property
- Appointment of a surveyor to carry out a home report
We will also pay for your:
- Marketing fees
- Estate agency fees
- Home report fees
For full terms and conditions please see below.
What are the benefits?
The benefit of our assisted move service is that the weight of selling your home is taken from your shoulders. It can be often difficult to find a buyer for your current home, which makes it challenging to secure your new build home.
With this pressure taken away, you can focus all your energy on the move itself.
About Law View
With views to the majestic Largo Law, Law View is a collection of beautifully designed three to six-bedroom homes in a convenient yet tranquil location on Fife's east coast.
Terms & Conditions
1. This scheme only operates with Campion Homes partnered Estate Agents and Surveyors and is available on selected plots only.
2. Access for the Estate Agent must be provided within 5 days of the Assisted Move request being taken. Campion Homes will hold your selected plot and remove from the market.
3. After the initial market valuations are complete and, if the client decides to proceed, the client must agree to provide access to the Agent and Surveyor so that the Schedule and Home Report can be prepared. The property will be placed on the market at a price to sell within the 8 week period. There may be occasions when this is less than the market value, depending on the area, but this will be fully explained when the valuations are received. Campion Homes Ltd will request a £500 reservation fee (this is non-refundable should the client decide at any point not to proceed hereafter) and the client’s preferred plot will be taken off the market for an 8-week period. The Home Report will then be instructed and paid for by Campion Homes.
4.The client will be asked to sign off the Home Report and complete the property questionnaire for their home. This must be carried out timeously so that the property can swiftly go to market.
5. Campion Homes will aim to have the property on the market within 2-3 weeks of the client agreeing to proceed. The property will be marketed for at least an 8-week period.
6. Pending a sale of the client’s property, the client and Campion Homes’ Sales Manager will keep in regular contact so that both are kept updated.
7. The client must agree to carry out viewings of their home by appointment and these will be mutually agreed between the selling agent and client. Often the Estate Agent can assist with this and carry out accompanied viewings during periods when the client is unavailable.
8. Campion Homes will liaise with the agent to ensure no stone is left unturned in obtaining a sale for the client. The client will be continually updated.
9. Campion Homes will pay Estate Agency and marketing fees in the event that a sale is secured AND when the client purchases a Campion Homes property.
10. The other remaining aspects of the sale will be the client’s responsibility as the sale will progress after the offer is accepted as a regular sale.
11. The client will be responsible for sourcing and paying a Scottish Solicitor to act on their behalf. There will be fees for both buying and selling.
12. The client must be aware that, in the event whereby a sale is secured on the client’s property, Campion Homes cannot guarantee to co-ordinate entry dates to match and, under these circumstances, it is the client’s responsibility to find and fund temporary accommodation.
13. It is a strict term of this agreement that in the situation whereby the client’s property is sold and the client DOES NOT proceed to purchase from Campion Homes the client will pay any Estate Agency and marketing fees to the agent themselves.
a As the home report will already have been paid, this fee will be covered by Campion Homes and no chargeback will apply to the client.
14. Should Campion Homes be unable to obtain a purchaser for the client’s dependant property the client can walk away with no fees to pay with the exception of the £500 reservation fee.